Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

AD at QA and other abbreviations...

I'm currently on a train back from Manchester having spent the day on a training course at QA. It was the fundamentals of Active Directory. As it happens I really didn't know as much as I thought about AD and it's Microsoft goodness. 1day down, 2 to go...

Hopefully this will put me in good stead to clear 70-??? of the server 2008 MCSE requirement.

Well, £25 lighter in the pocket and a tad more stuff in my brain, can't wait to get home to wifey, cats and bump and chill with that beer I fridged last night.

Ttfn



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...