The fan speed may cycle between full and normal speeds. The symptoms may vary. The system may randomly lose power and/or will not power on when pressing the Power button. The keyboard may not be recognized if it is plugged into USB Port 3.
- ThinkCentre M93 Tiny (Type 10A4, 10A5)
- ThinkCentre M93p Tiny (Type 10AA, 10AB)
- ThinkCentre M73 Tiny (Type 10AX, 10AY)
A USB keyboard plugged into USB Port 3 in the back of the system and one of the following:
- The system is set up to go into S4 (Hibernate).
- The system is powered off (S5 state) from either selecting shutdown from Windows or pressing the Power button on the system.
- All Operating Systems
For the ThinkCentre M93 Tiny (10A4, 10A5) and ThinkCentre M93p Tiny (10AA, 10AB), update the BIOS to level FBKT73A, or greater, from the following URL. This BIOS includes an EC firmware update to level 29.
For the ThinkCentre M73 Tiny (10AX, 10AY), update the BIOS to level FHKT40A, or greater, from the following URL. This BIOS includes an EC firmware update to level 31.