Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

The new chapter...

Tired doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling...

On 6th July 2010 my wonderful wife gave birth to Max James. He was 7lb 7oz and is absolutly amazing...

He was delivered via a water birth which was all very surreal. I won't go too deep into the logistics of it all but I can now fully appreciate the term unconditional love. Both my wife and my little boy are the most important things in my life and I'm so proud of them both. The "trauma" my wife put herself through for us both was absolutly selfless and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

I wish I has more time to blog a bit more but I really need to get up, do some washing and get ready to go see mum n max.

Keep checking as I will be posting again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...