Pages

Thursday 29 April 2010

Pussy Cats and Panics...

I got a phone call at work today from the house of Bilsborough to let me know our little monkey Frodo seemed to be going to the toilet in our bath quite a lot and it appeared to be tainted with blood.

As you can imagine I was worried for my little fella and promptly made an appointment at the vet.

I was very kindly allowed out of work early and took him down to see the kitty doctor. It appears our Frodo has a dose of cystitis which the vet gave him a jab for and sent us on our merry way.

He hasn't stopped his frequent visits yet and unfortunatly just as we decided to get an early night he decided that our bed looked like a promising candidate for a new toilet.

Early night my arse !

Little monkey is now scratching at our door wanting to get in to his mum and dad but unfortunatly we can't afford another episode like that with Lins being pregnant as the toxins in his urine could be bad for bump...

Anyhoo - I'm off for a well earned kip.

"Sorry Daddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...