Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Pickled brains and about time too !

As we've just implimented MS SCCM 2007 at work I have spent the best part of today getting our sequenced apps to work properly... Not quite got there yet as my trusty steed hasn't taken the SCCM Client or the AppV client as it should...

Anyhow - night off the gym - AGAIN - thats 2 days now so tomorrow I need to punish myself with a 6 mile run and a gruling lifting session. I replaced my healthy work out with an hour in the local Les Tescos. Thankfully my good lady had just been paid and sorted that one.

She has also just managed to replace her iPhone - it was stolen in the great break in of 2009 when some work shy little scroats broke in and kindly removed some of our hard earned gadgets...

So 6 months later (and £210 down the drain!) she has finally replaced it - oh the joys of being a two iPhone household - we can bump each other to our hearts content now... Mind you that's how we got into the situation we are in now !!!

Well that kinda wraps things up for today... Not done anything for the Reunion screens tonight - more on that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...