Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

verifying content availability for package optional program *

I have a task sequence setup for quick deployment of corporate apps to machines that haven't yet got complete driver packages and get a vanilla install of Windows 7 x64 deployed.

This TS was recently failing when run from "Run Advertised Programs" with the error:

verifying content availability for package optional program *

It turned out my Java Package didn't have program selected due to the it being disabled from the actual packages program its self.  I've highlighted it below.  If you do get the error it's worth checking your TS programs - unfortunately SCCM doesn't always give the most comprehensive of error messages - I hope this helps someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...