Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Week Old, Schmeek Old !!! Max is a month !

My last post here is just a quick reminder on how quick time can fly. Besides posting to celebrate my son's week old birthday it was also a humble attempt at keeping up to date with my blog.

Well, Max is now one month old - and my blog isn't any more up to date. The sleepless nights are relentless - but not on my behalf. My wife (who I'm going to have to stop calling "Dave" on here someday) is staying/getting up at all hours.

Max is taking more and more per feed and they are becoming a lot more frequent. He also puts me to shame in the ability to wee/poo/puke in one swift movement. In fact I object - that was only my 21st birthday... Objection over-ruled - your son still takes after you...

Note to self - don't allow any psychiatrists see the previous rant written in the 3rd person...

Work hasn't changed much (I'm back now). My back is a lot better now and I've returned to the gym - In fact as you will see from my banner I have lost a touch more weight...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Still working with SCCM and enjoying it and now anticipating the next exciting installment of Carl Walkers blog who has promised me a tutorial on installing Java and packaging it using Wise Packaging Studio.

Well as I always promised I will fill this in again soon... So see you in a month no doubt ??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this helped.

I'd really appreciate any comments (well, only nice ones) so please feel free to let me know what you think of the blog and also ask for further help...